10 September 2010

Majlis Infaq, Khatam Al-Quran dan Iftar DKZ 2010


Last week, my family community a.k.a DKZ stand for Dinasti Keluarga Zainon had organize Tadarus at JB. Alhamdulillah, Tadarus telah d'lakukan buat kali ke-7.It's such a great deed. Surprisingly, Tadarus was doing at Saujana for the first time. Previously, Tadarus was doing at my Atuk's house, Pak Itam's house and Mok Su's house. This council started at 5 o'clock on Saturday. So, my family headed to JB about 9 o'clock. We stop at the moment at RnR Machap and tak di'sangka2kan, we meet Mak Dak and Mok Dek families. Then, we went to JB together.

About 12.30 pm, we all already arrived at our accomodation, MSuite Hotel and we check-in. After we arrived at our room, my family took a rest for the moment. Even though, I'm not a driver but it was such a long journey and I get tired..dah lama x g JB.

At evening, next program is Infaq DKZ which mean DKZ did some donation this Ramadhan. Rumah Berkat is the chosen one, DKZ gave bubur lambuk and duit raya for Rumah Berkat's orphans. Then, we all together headed to Pak Ngah's house at Saujana. I thought the environment would be changed but it still same like long time ago.

After we already gathered, tadarus was began and I got surah At-Takaathur. During my turn, I got nervous and my hand shivered all the time but I think I did well. Then, there had tahlil for the closure. After tadarus, our next program was Tazkirah Ramadhan represented by Ustz. Md. Sanusi Bin Md. Noh.

Then, we were having our buka puasa. B'buka puasa dgn juadah kecil-kecilan dahulu like kurma, jemput2, kuih-muih, bubur dn air. After solat maghrib berjemaah, baru kteorg dpt makan nasi...hehehe. The foods were extremely delicious and varieties of dishes. I couldn't eat too much as my stomach already full with the foods during first buka. Then, we did Isyak and Tarawih congregational prayer. Tarawih nasib baik 8 rakaat, ak x sanggup buat 20 rakaat..hehehe..XD. During second dinner, Kak Juwita brought out her first son and characteristic of her son obviously like his father who is white...nahh!..it's not important. To me their son was extremely cute and chubby. You wanna know his name, his name was very long and weird. I'm not sure his long name but everyone call him Ridhwan. Unfortunately, I didn't took his picture..hermmm..so bad...:((..nevermind, I will take pictures of him from my cousin.

Lastly, everyone decided went back to the hotel because we had to stay up before 3.30 am for Qiamulail...Alhamdulillah, I managed to wake up though me and my mum was late for qiamulail. My brothers were such sleepy head as they were still not awaken when I asked them to wake up many times. Okay fined!!, I'm give up. So, I told my mother just go, jgn tunggu diorg..huh!

After Qiamullail, Pak Usu give talk about Tranformasi DKZ. I think this talk was concerning how to tranform DKZ to the standard level. The input that I got from this talk was we must changed ourselves attitude in a way to tranform DKZ. We should be a knowledgable person, have good values in ourselves and also be a good readers...kene jadi ulat buku lah ni. If we have all these attitudes, I think DKZ can reached to standard level. Insyallah!!!
That's all from now a
bout DKZ's big event. I hope this program can do repeatedly after this. Amin!!

p/s : ade gambar!!

Pok Su give his talk on Transformasi DKZ

Click once for each pics -> to look more close


No comments: