30 December 2010

So many reasons

Recently, I received an offer to do fast track ( jump to degree without finishing diploma). It's totally hard to do the decision, seriously. I'm afraid that I'ill do wrong decision. To minimize my problem, I ask my cousins, best friends, friends and also my family members about this offer in order to get perceptions. All of them urge me to accept that offer and none of them ask me to decline it. Ya Allah!!. Ia memang mengkusutkan akal fikiran aku ni. aishhh.
-__-"

Lets talk about this offer - I got pursue Bachelor Degree in accountancy in UiTM Melaka (Bandar Raya) and didn't get hostel. Because of this offer, I took very very long time to think about it. It's really frustrating me. arghh!!. I think I took more than 1 week to think deeply about this offer. It really frustrating me.

After I thought about this very very deeply, I had reached my decision that I choose Segamat!!. Before I made my decision, I did Solat Istikharah more than 1 time. Do you realise that?. It was extremely hard to me to make a decision. Uhh!. So many reasons why I choose Segamat :

1) Aku dah lama simpan niat nak pursue my degree in Shah Alam
(but I must achieve CGPA 3.5. OMG!!! :O )
2) I want searching for work using my diploma during degree's semester break
Insya Allah~
3) I'm not ready for degree while my diploma still not finished yet

That all my reasons. I do hope I'iil do better for sem 4 and get GPA 3.7. Amin!!. It is my du'a

ps : I won't let another people defeat me in the battle







No comments: