05 August 2012

The lovely cat

Assalammulaikum!!
(Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani)

Syukur Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah as He make my morning today to be a wonderfull day. Talks about Ramadan, kita sudah berpuasa selama seminggu, Alhamdulillah. I still have strength for fasting in the month of Ramadan. And also I'd practiced to do some ibadah such as solat dhuha, read Al-Quran, solat terawih dan solat-solat sunat yang lain but I didn't apply everyday. Yelah, tak kan lah seseorang tu yang hendak berubah kepada yang lebih baik akan berubah sepantas yang mungkin like a Flash. That's my perception. In my humble opinion, if someone to make a change to the better one, take a time as much as you can and always remember Allah. That is very vital. Tak ada Allah, Tak ada lah segala-segala nya. Am I right?

Ok!, back to the topic of mine today which is the cat. I'm extremely love adore the cat. In my house, I have a lots of cat about 7 of them. Banyak ke, banyak lah kot. Why I love the cat? Because I maybe consider as a partner of human. The truth is aku ini adalah seorang anak perempuan tunggal, hanya ada abang-abang sahaja. So, that's why I keep the cat as a pet as they are my friends to talk and play. To talk?Ya!, I know it sound crazy and abnormal. Am I right?. Hahahaha.

Serius,kucing adalah tempat aku meluahkan perasaan if no one I want to express my feeling. I alwasy did this thing before I'm teenager, I guess. Tapi lebih baik kalau ada ape-ape masalah, express your problem or bad feeling to Allah. Allah is the only one can help you if you don't have ade solution to solve your problem. Allah is everything

Till then





No comments: